CHICAGO - The Adrian College men's basketball team hangs tough on the road, but North Park was able to pull out the 13-point victory, 92-79.
Final Score: North Park 92, Adrian 79
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Records: Adrian (2-2), North Park (3-0)
HOW IT HAPPENED
First Half: North Park 37, Adrian 34
• The teams traded leads throughout the first half. The Vikings entered the locker room for halftime with a three-point lead, 37-34.
• DaVonte Harris had a big half, scoring 16 of his game total 29 points.
• There were seven ties and 10 lead changes for the game, all were in the first half of the game.
Second Half: North Park 92, Adrian 79
• The Vikings would never trail in the second half as they continued to build the largest lead of the game, 22 points, with 3:50 left in the second half.
• Adrian would rally and cut the deficit to 11 points, 85-74, with 1:38 left to play.
• Harris had a team-high 29 points. He shot 12-19 from the floor, 3-7 from three and 2-2 from the free throw line.
• Daton Aaron scored 12 points, shooting 3-16 from the floor, 1-10 three and 5-5 the charity stripe.
• Justin Webster shot 5-7 from the floor, 3-7 from three and 1-1 from the free throw line on his way to scoring 11 points.
• Adrian was a perfect 8-8 from the free throw line. It's the first time this season that the Bulldogs have shot over 72% from the line this season (the school record for single-game free throw percentage was 15-16 (.938) at Manchester on Nov. 30, 2008, with a minimum of 10 shots).
• Jordan Robinson scored a game-high 30 points for North Park.
• Juwan Henry scored 27 points and Colin Lake tallied 10.
• T.J. Cobbs (8 points) and Darius Brown (4) were the other two starters for the Vikings.
• The Bulldogs travel to Akron, Ohio to face the NCAA Division I Akron Zips on Wednesday, November 30. The opening tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 p.m.